USI Italia Spray Booths
CHRONOTECH, with DGTouch or Lite control panel, this is the booth that independently dictates work pace, setting all the painting parameters, allowing you to paint as many pieces as required, with no layout constraints, and with unaltered and surprisingly short drying times.
CHRONOTECH MASTER/ULTIMATE 23',27',30' ́(DRIVE THROUGH OPTION)
▪ 2 Booth frontal pre-painted white inside and outside with four wing doors.
▪ 1 Service door with window.
▪ Booth cabin galvanized steel sheet pre-painted panels white
inside and outside, fiberglass insulation, male-female pre - assembled panels.
▪ 8 Top light fixtures with electronic ballast each with 4
color corrected T8 fluorescent tubes 48’’ long, in total 32 high efficiency neon tubes (Total 96,000 lumen).
▪ 6 Side light fixtures on the walls with electronic ballast each with 4 color corrected T8 fluorescent tubes 48’’ long, in
total 24 high efficiency neon tubes (Total 72,000 lumen).
▪ Stratified safety glass for door windows and lights.
▪ Plenum complete with filtering ceiling.
▪ Sliding parts hanger
▪ Galvanized steel air diffusers at plenum air intake for uniform airflow into booth.
▪ RAC150TU-1.5MBTU-ES heating/ventilating unit made of galvanized panels.
▪ Equipped with two motors, each15HP.
▪ Two backward inclined blowers DIRECTLY COUPLED to motors.
▪ Variable Frequency Drives on both the intake and exhaust motors
▪ Fan air volume capacity 20,600 CFM with total pressure of 330Pa.
▪ Fan air volume capacity 16,500 CFM with total pressure of 740Pa.
▪ 1.5 million BTU modulating direct - fired burner for natural/propane gas.
▪ 85%Air recirculation on curing phase.
▪ Dry multi - pocket type pre - filters and exhaust filters.
▪ Pre wired kit with conduit.
▪ Partial floor with 3 rows of galvanized steel grates over concrete pit. Dimensions 7’ 8” wide x 22’ 11” long with load capacity 4500 per axle, complete with grate supports and fibreglass floor filters underneath.